Get started in the world of wet shaving with this stunning starter set hamper.
Our kit comprises of everything you need, including;
- Barbarossa Brothers 'Buccaneer' cut-throat straight razor which takes disposable blades in black presentation box (RRP £24.99) SKU: BUCA-1B
- XL Ceramic Shaving Bowl (RRP £30) SKU: BOWL-1
- 10 x Feather Hi-Stainless Steel blades, possibly the world's finest blades! (RRP £5) SKU: FEAT-10
- Barbarossa Brothers Synthetic Silvertip Fibre Shaving Brush with matching drip stand (RRP £25) SKU: SYNT-1
- Barbarossa Brothers 150g West Indian Lime & Pepper Shaving Cream in aluminium tin (RRP £12) CREA-4
- 1 x Large Magnetic Hamper Box (£15)
The Buccaneer delivers the practicality of disposable blades with the style of a classic straight razor. The handle is made from a durable and water resistant multiwood and the blade holder is made from stainless steel ensuring low maintenance.
We haven't compromised on quality here, offering you 10 of the finest blades. Feather Traditional Double Edge blades are manufactured in Japan and produced from the highest quality stainless steel. To ensure extra durability and smooth shaving each blade has a platinum alloy & resin coating.
We are discontinuing badger brushes due to the nature the animals are killed for their hairs. We've developed an alternative which replicated the softness of silvertip badger hair yet lasts longer with low maintenance and durability. It arrives in a black presentation box with a matching resin drip stand which helps dry and protect the brush.
Containing a blend of essential oils including Lime and Black Pepper, this refreshing shaving cream provides a fresh menthol explosion with a rich, woody undertone. Shea & Cocoa Butter helps moisturise the skin, reducing irritation and razor burn.
Whip up a luxurious lather with this top quality ceramic shaving bowl finished in jet black. The large size allows you to keep the thickest of lathers contained and the handle provides stability in the wettest of conditions.