Skull pendant + chain in Gold
Overcome the fear of death and embrace your mortality with this premium pendant + chain.
- 18K gold plated, stainless steel link chain 53cm
- 18k gold plated, stainless steel gold pendant 1cm x 1.5cm
- Resistant to sweat and water
- No tarnishing or green marks
- 18k gold plated with a stainless steel core
- Branded with the Barbarossa Brothers emblem
WHY SHOP FROM BARBAROSSA BROTHERS?
- Includes chain, pendant and gift bag
- Fast, tracked shipping worldwide
- 1 year warranty on all products
- 30 day hassle free returns if you aren't happy for any reason
ABOUT THE PENDANT
Skulls are closely tied to Aztec culture. To this day, Mexicans celebrate Dia de Los Muertos, a celebration and commemoration of dead relatives.
It’s believed that the Aztec skulls were not only symbols of death but also life, rebirth, and overcoming fear of death.