The Vitruvian Man pendant + chain in Gold
Be the best version of yourself with this premium pendant + chain, inspired by Leonardo da Vinci.
- 18K gold plated, stainless steel link chain 53cm
- 18k gold plated, stainless steel gold pendant 0.5cm x 2cm
- Resistant to sweat and water
- No tarnishing or green marks
- 18k gold plated with a stainless steel core
- Branded with the Barbarossa Brothers emblem
WHY SHOP FROM BARBAROSSA BROTHERS?
- Includes chain, pendant and gift bag
- Fast, tracked shipping worldwide
- 1 year warranty on all products
- 30 day hassle free returns if you aren't happy for any reason
ABOUT THE PENDANT
The Vitruvian Man is a drawing made by Leonardo da Vinci in about 1490. Leonardo's image demonstrates the blend of mathematics and art during the Renaissance and demonstrates his deep understanding of proportion. In addition, the picture represents a cornerstone of his attempts to relate man to nature.